Author Topic: What were they thinking QLD state titles 2013  (Read 2356 times)

lucifer45

• View Profile
What were they thinking QLD state titles 2013
« on: October 01, 2013, 07:17:31 PM »
Hey did any one else notice the 14 year girl racing in the elite womens final at QLD state titles roumer has it that they wanted to nom her for the event but was told and rightly so that rules of state titles you can only ride your age class
but this was not good enough for the parents so she rides her age final and wins easy and then rolls around the back of stageing up the start hill on to the gate and gate drops and away she goes.
Well she gets stripped of her age title gets band from ridding for a reported 3 mths was surposed to be on the ozzie test team for NZ next month was it worth it  only because you dont agree with the rules of bmx q.
Dont get me wrong i know this girl is a brilliant rider number 3 in the world and could well and truly put it up to these elite women but there is all so maybe 20 or 30 male riders in 14 - 16 age group that could be up with the elite riders all so.
So what were the parents thinking all so the coaches putting her up to it but how far does it go how could she get passed all officles in stageing on the start hill and aparently no body notices her well i find that hard to beleive
I think there is a lot off red faces on the bmx qld board at the moment.

Jase.harto

• View Profile
Re: What were they thinking QLD state titles 2013
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 06:34:24 PM »
There seems to be lots of rumours that have become truth according to some people.
Why not contact Craig or Anita to get the real story.
I am sure they would appreciate it, as would most people if it involved them or their children.