A couple of weeks ago we took a quick look at the Ciari Crossbow handlebars, it was the styling that caught my eye, so I took a closer look at their website and that same sleek styling carries across right through their range. So I thought why not take a closer look at some of their other products. The Victor 1 forks have been popping up all over the place so it’s a great place to start.
HOW DO YOU BUILD A 18 OUNCE BMX RACE FORK THAT WON’T COME APART AT THE BONDS?
Introducing the patented, continuous carbon fiber VICTOR I, gram for gram the most advanced of its kind ever made.
- One piece carbon monocoque design
- Aerospace/Formula-1 blend of High Modulus Fiber (HMF) for superior strength
- Specific fiber types handle unique load types (e.g. side load, torsion, impact, etc.)
- Optimum fiber orientation incorporates FEA (Finite Element Analysis) to absorb and dissipate loads
- Smooth internal fiber flow in crown/steerer area for increased impact strength
- Full carbon crown and steer tube better transfers force and improves ride responsiveness
- Blade shape incorporates internal patented double chamber design for increased stiffness for unparalleled cornering and ride performance
- Kamm Tail technology generates better aerodynamics and low drag at high speeds
- Forged 7075 alloy dropouts
- 28mm rake
- 314mm A2C (Axle to crown) build in height
- 170mm steer tube length
Ciari is distributed across Australia by BMXEDGE, see their website at bmxedge.com.au/ciari_parts.php for more details.
Posted in: News