Levi Collins AA Pro/25-29 Men
Levi (Shepparton, Victoria) has been with us for nearly all of his pro career. He really knows his way around a bike.
- 2004 winner Australian 4X championships Expert class
- 2005 fourth Australian Championships Elite cruiser
- 2006 fifth Australian Championships Elite cruiser
- 2007 and 2008 Levi took some time off
- 2010 third Australian Championships 25-29 Men
- 2010 winner Australian Championships 25-29 Cruiser
- 2010 winner World Championships 25-29 Men
- 2010 second World Championships 25-29 cruiser
Dane Pangallo A Pro/30& Over men
Dane (Geelong, Victoria) was the poster boy for the Supercross Bolt frame in the SX 2013 catalog.
- 2011 third Australian Championships Cruiser
- 2013 second Australian Championships 30-34 Cruiser
- 2013 seventh Australian Championships 30+ Men
Matt Butterworth Vet Pro/40-44 Men
Matt (Perth, Western Australia)
- 2003 eighth Pacific Oceanic Championships 30-34 Cruiser
- 2003 eighth Australian Championships 30-34 Cruiser
- 2005 second Australian Championships 30-34 Men
- 2005 third Australian Championships 30-34 Cruiser
- 2008 fourth Australian Championships 35-39 Men
- 2009 seventh Australian Championships 35-39 Cruiser
- 2011 fourth Australian Championships 40-44 Men
Aaron Rogers Vet Pro/35-39 Men
Aaron (Sunbury, Victoria) started racing in 1991 had a break from 1998/99 until his return in 2008. Aaron has been highly competitive in the vet pro class throughout Victoria.
- 2010 fourth Australian Championships 30-34 Men
- 2012 fifth Victorian Championships 30-34 Men
- 2012 fourth Australian Championships 30-34 Cruiser
We would like to thank our team sponsors for their generous support that helps us enjoy doing what we love.
Dirt Designs, Tioga, Alienation, One Bicycles, Supercross BMX, ECI & Profile