NZ Elite National Champion, Michael Bias, joins Gary and Shane for the ECITV Tokyo 2020 Olympics Special bumper XXL, episode #43.
The Boys Discuss
- Twan Van Gendt’s Geared Bike
- Gary shows Profile’s old gear hanger and geared hub from Profiles late 90’s gear system
- Gold medal predictions
- The Olympics Schedule
- BMX racing is on Thursday 29 – Friday 30 July, 2021
- 7Plus coverage Links for BMX Race
- bmxultra’s BMX Olympics ‘Crunch the Numbers’ (riders per country, frames, forks Alloy vs Carbon)
- ODI’s Building A Champion Video – Alise Willoughby
- Recent pre-Olympics retirements
- Caroline Buchanan
- Stephany Hernandez
- Merle Van Benthem
- Nadja Pries
- Brooke Crain
- and some further rumoured post Olympics retirements
- We ask the question: Has the Olympics had an effect on sales within the BMX race industry?
- Ryan Whitling’s Stay Strong V3 Bike Check
- Product review: IRC Siren Pro tubeless tires
- Product review: Alienation Foothold Pedals
- BSX2022 New Silver Partner (Livebreathride) Gorak
- Bobby Bike has some new material. Five new remixes of BMX Anthem
Got some feedback?
We’d love to hear from you! Good or bad, as Gary says we’re big boys, we can take it. Email email@example.com
Like what you see?
Make sure you show your love, like it, comment, subscribe, and share it with your friends
Posted in: News