Welcome to ECITV’s Episode 7 our Women in BMX racing feature. We interview elite racers Lauren Reynolds and Gemma-Lee Thomas and volunteer/official Danielle Pompe. Of course we have our Show Us Ya Bike segment too.
What’s in this Episode
General Discussion (Jump to 00:52)
– Kai’s Fundraiser 77 for 77
– Elite riders raising money for their fallen Comrade, started by the Willoughby’s – Sam and Alise
– Saya’s video: https://www.facebook.com/sayasakakiba…
– Rider’s Life Staystrong V3 unboxing Luke Christiano
– Sam Willoughby will be going live on the BMXA Instagram this Sunday at 12PM (AEST) to answer all your questions!
Interview with Lauren Reynolds (Jump to 03:24)
– 2 x Olympian who’s set to qualify for her third at Tokyo
Show Us Ya Bike (Jump to 28:55)
– Paul Knox
– Ryan & Texas Whitling
– Shane Elliot
Interview with Gemma-Lee Thomas (Jump to 36:42)
– Australian elite racer & coach
Interview with Danielle Pompe (Jump to 47:34)
– Volunteer & Ballarat BMX Club Committee Member
Coming Up (Jump to 1:04:14)
– Interview with young up and coming pro Nathan Glab about racing, Supercross events in Australia and coaching – Episode 8
– More Michael Bias
– We will get on to some more tech talk
– Alloy cranks Vs Cromo cranks
Bloopers (Jump to 1:06:08)
Got some feedback?
– We’d love to hear from you! Good or bad, as Gary says we’re big boys, we can take it. Email email@example.com
Like what you see?
– Make sure you show your love, like it, comment, subscribe, and share it with your friends
Posted in: News