Tangent’s 31.8 Flat Iron 62 bars are taking the BMX world by storm. Firstly because of the flat bend, which is where the 62 comes from which is just short hand for 6 degrees of back sweep and 2 degrees up. Secondly because of the oversized 31.8mm clamping area and the clamping power, stiffness and strength it offers. It also helps that the bars are available in a wide range of sizes, seven to be exact, and if you aren’t down for the 31.8mm version, they are also available in the standard 22.2mm size.
- Two piece 13 Butted Construction
- Heat Treated Post Weld
- 16mm Crossbar
- Tangent Graphics
- FlatIron62 5.5” @ 29″ Wide 6° Back 2° Up
- FlatIron62 6.25″ @ 29″ Wide 6* Back 2* Up
- FlatIron62 7″ @ 28″ Wide 6* Back 2* Up
- FlatIron62 7.5″ @ 28″ Wide 6* Back 2* Up
- FlatIron62 8” @ 28″ Wide 6° Back 2° Up
- FlatIron62 8.5” @ 29″ Wide 6° Back 2° Up
- FlatIron62 9.0” @ 29″ Wide 6° Back 2° Up
- 8″ – 26.1 oz
After the T.I.D. proved to be one of the most popular bars on the market, some of our pros and top ams looked to us for more custom bends. And as we like to listen to the pros, the FlatIrons were launched.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
The guys over at CTD Industries have taken on Tangent Products distribution across Australia and offer the full range of Tangent products.
Take a look at ctdindustries.com.au
Posted in: News