The Troy Lee Designs 2014 D3 helmets have been launched, and there’s 8 new designs including a updated version of the carbon pin stripe.
- Technologically advanced aerospace carbon / composite shell construction.
- Inner dual-density shock pad system helps absorb smaller impacts, withstands multiple hits and add greater durability for the single impact absorbing EPS liner.
- 14 intake ports over forehead, brow and chin areas guide airflow past rider’s head for maximum ventilation.
- 6 high-flow exhaust vents release hot air ensuring an even flow of cool air throughout the helmet’s interior.
- Removable and washable comfort liner with Coolmax® and Dri-Lex® materials.
- Corrosion resistant titanium D-ring chin strap fastener for superior strength.
- Fully adjustable visor for custom height placement.
- Machined titanium visor screws for reduced weight.
- D3 helmet bag and 2 D3 color-matching visors included.
For more information check out www.troyleedesigns.com
Troy Lee Designs are distributed in Australia by Lusty Industries www.lustyindustries.com
Posted in: News