The latest offering from Vee Rubber, the Speed Booster Tires, landed last week in Australia. The guys at ECI Imports tell us they have good stock of the following sizes
- 20 x 1 1/8″
- 20 x 1 3/8″
- 20 x 1.60″
- 20 x 1.75″
- 20 x 1.95″
More sizes to come.
An evolution in racing competition. Speed Booster is designed for top BMX racers who demands lighter weight, better cornering stability and the lowest possible rolling resistance in high speed and grippy race courses. Thanks to our newly developed LSG+ compound, used exclusively for Speed Booster all of this is possible. The Speed Booster is designed just for you. The world’s fastest BMX racer.
- Minimal drag on hard pack or paved terrain
- Virtually zero rolling resistance
- Excellent traction in dry or wet conditions
- Large diamond shaped side knobs provide grip in corners
- Small tread knobs provide ultimate speed and traction
- High tire pressure: Max 110 PSI (7.6 bar)
Vee Tires are distributed across Australia by Elite Cycle Imports (www.eciimports.com)
Posted in: News