In this Episode of ECITV we talk about BMX Australia’s national championships and national series dates, Supercross BMX retro gear and show off some popular pump tracks/riding spots that are currently open to the public. We have a hotly contested Show Us Ya Bike presented by Answer BMX. Finally, since this is our tech show we take a look at how Vee tires are made and Gary gives us some insight after his visit to Vee.
General Discussion (Jump to 0:48)
BMX Australia announced racing is getting back on track
- 2020 National Championships Save the Date
- Monday November 30 – Saturday December 5
- 2020 National Series
- Lake Macquarie, National Series round 4 – August 8th
- The Cove National Series round 5 – October 24th
Supercross are releasing some Retro Reproductions
- 90’s jersey Pre Order yours now and don’t miss out.
- Some special CNC alloy billet StrongArm cranks, a modern version of the 90’s cranks but made with an OS Spindle and euro bb
- Check for resellers at supercrossbmx.com.au
Pump tracks opening before BMX tracks
- Cockatoo in Victoria: https://www.facebook.com/CockatooBmx
- Darra in Brisbane: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Darra-…
- City Dirt in Adelaide: http://www.citydirtcrew.com/trail-statuss
Show us ya bike (Jump to 7:49)
Vee Rubber (Jump to 21:44)
VEE Rubber have some news on Monday which we can’t discuss until then. For now though have a look at how VEE Rubber manufactures the tires.
Bloopers (Jump to 33:49)
Got some feedback?
We’d love to hear from you! Good or bad, as Gary says we’re big boys, we can take it. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Like what you see?
Make sure you show your love, like it, comment, subscribe, and share it with your friends
Posted in: News