In this episode we discuss the 2021 TLD Sprint & Sprint Ultra gear, the Jake Sverns interview, the bmxultra.com Chain Alignment Video, Tioga’s updated front end system, new products in at ECI and
- TLD 2021 Sprint and Sprint Ultra gear range has been released.
- Jake Sverns Interview (Current Australian Masters Champion)
- bmxultra.com’s Chain Alignment Video
- Tioga’s front end system has been updated – lower fork rise and higher rise bar
- ECI now have Tioga Tires and KMC chains
- Round 2&3 of the Victorian State Series at Shepparton is coming up next weekend
- Lilydale BMX Club have a new date for their event – Conquer the Valley on 2nd of May
- Australian National Series kicks off May 22 in Sydney
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this episode and a special thanks to ECI BMX, bmxultra.com and Supercross BMX Australia for their ongoing support. A massive shout out to our subscribers.
Got some feedback?
We’d love to hear from you! Good or bad, as Gary says we’re big boys, we can take it. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Like what you see?
Make sure you show your love, like it, comment, subscribe, and share it with your friends
Posted in: News