In episode 32 we interview Australian Champion Izaac Kennedy about his new ride with StayStrong and the year ahead. We also put together a video from a weekend in Shepparton with the ECI crew and the Underground Pro League guys. And of course we chat about some new products and the upcoming Victorian state series kicking off in Shepparton February 20 and 21.
General Discussion (Jump to 0:36)
- Tangent Contour Grips
- Made by ODI, V2.1 clamp and 130mm wide
- Available through CTD Industries
- Link: https://bmxultra.com/news/product-spotlight-tangent-contour-grip-130mm/
- bmxultra.com gear calculator
- Added Tioga Fastr x 20 x 1 1/8” and 20 x 1 3/8” tire options
- Link: https://bmxultra.com/news/tioga-fastr-x-tires-added-to-bmxultra-com-gear-calculator/
- Radio Bikes Neon Pro Stem
- Material full CNC machined 6061-T6 alloy
- Steerer Tube 1 1/8″
- Clamping Area 22.2mm
- Reach 48mm, 54mm or 60mm
- Rise 27mm
- Link: https://bmxultra.com/news/product-spotlight-radio-bikes-neon-pro-stem/
- Tech Talk: Best Brake Cables for BMX
- Sprintblock now available through ECIBMX $199 free postage
Feature Video (Jump to 9:54)
- Shepparton Ride Day & Underground Pro League Racing
- Izaac Kennedy interview (Jump to 12:19)
Events (Jump to 24:48)
- Shepparton round 1 & 2 of Victorian State Series
- 400 riders Max, entries maxed out in about 2 days
- Big showing on Pro men including the likes of Anthony Dean, Izaac Kennedy, Bodi Turner, Wade Turner, Max Cairns and more.
Bloopers (Jump to 28:12)
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this episode and a special thanks to Answer BMX, ECI BMX, bmxultra.com and Supercross BMX Australia for their ongoing support. A massive shout out to our subscribers. And a big thanks to Glenn Main, Zac Main, Andrew Jackson, and Brandan Bullows for helping us with riding and interview footage at Shepparton.
Got some feedback?
We’d love to hear from you! Good or bad, as Gary says we’re big boys, we can take it. Email email@example.com
Like what you see?
Make sure you show your love, like it, comment, subscribe, and share it with your friends
Posted in: News