Von Sothen Racing announced another new product today. The One Piece Chainwheel for Square Taper cranks.
If you haven’t heard of Von Sothen Racing before, they are operating out of Santa Cruz, CA and Founded by Michael Von Sothen. They specialise in the design and manufacture of CNC machined aluminium BMX parts. In the past Von Sothen Racing has manufactured parts for Tangent, Bullseye, JAD, Throdwn and others.
As per usual with Von Sothen there is a little mystery surrounding the one piece chainwheel as they don’t get caught up in marketing malarkey.
What we do know
- Designed to fit 3/32″ chains
- Lightweight and strong
- Colour options
- Size Options
- 30-44 Tooth
- Compatible with all high end Square Tapered cranks with the 4 bolt pattern like Von Sothen, Speedline Mini, Answer Mini and Turn 3 Mini cranks.
We’ve been thoroughly impressed with all the VSR products we have seen so far and used VSR products on Project Micro Scope – Building the Ultimate Micro Racer Part 2 our and featured their parts many times in the past.
- Von Sothen Racing 1″ Micro/Mini Stem Review
- Von Sothen Racing Fat Mouth Stem Review
- Product Spotlight: Von Sothen Racing M9 Mini Crank Set
- Product Spotlight: Von Sothen Racing Black 4-Bolt Sprocket
Posted in: News