In episode 33 of ECITV we have the usual product news and events. We go in-depth discussing the new Tioga Front End System and Excess XLC Wheelsets with convertible disc brake hubs.
General Discussion (Jump to 0:55)
- AusCycling 2021 National Cup and State Series Schedules in text format
- Bmxultra.com video and photo archives have been restored with photos dating back to 1997
- Bruce Morris’s Beginners Guide to Gearing
- G-Forms E-Line Knee and Elbow guards
- Tioga’s Lightest and Stiffest BMX Front-end System in the World
- New XLC Excess Wheels
- Most sizes Mini 20” Pro 20” & 24” Cruiser
- Alloy or Carbon rim options
- XLC-1 Alloy Hoops,Cromo Driver 3 Pawls into 24 Ratchets
- XLC-2 Alloy Hoops,Cromo Driver 3 Pawls (5 Finger eng.) into 120 Ratchets
- XLC-3 Carbon Hoops, Cromo Driver 3 Pawls (5 Finger eng.) into 120 Ratchets
- Disc or Non disc via Shimano ISO adapter
Events (Jump to 20:17)
- Shepparton’s Round 1 & 2 of Victorian State Series was rescheduled for April 10-11
- 2021 AusCycling NSW BMX Series 1 Maitland winners
- Superclass men – Jack Davis
- Superclass women – Tahlia Marsh
- Masters men – Luke Madill
- Masters women – Sandy Cameron
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this episode and a special thanks to ECI BMX, bmxultra.com and Supercross BMX Australia for their ongoing support. A massive shout out to our subscribers.
Got some feedback?
We’d love to hear from you! Good or bad, as Gary says we’re big boys, we can take it. Email email@example.com
Like what you see?
Make sure you show your love, like it, comment, subscribe, and share it with your friends
Posted in: News